ThermoWave up-regulates the body’s natural healing processes:
- Comfortable, non-invasive treatment reduces pain and speeds healing
- Quickly improves range of motion and muscle strength
- Accelerates metabolic and anabolic functions to resolve acute and chronic conditions
- Rejuvenates tissue and repairs neurological connections
- Enhances the effectiveness of conventional oncology treatments
- Achieves better apoptosis and removal of non-conforming cells
- Serves as an alternative or complementary therapy to traditional treatment options
- Resolves injuries and disease, as never before possible
- With no risk of damage to healthy cells!
- And, ThermoWave also accelerates and improves pre-event conditioning and post-event recovery for animals competing in sporting events, so they deliver peak performance with their very first step!
With ThermoWave relief of pain, improved motion and better quality of life is generally noticeable after the first treatment and significant and lasting after 3-6 treatments for many conditions depending on their severity. Maintenance treatments may be helpful for some patients.
And, when it comes to competitive sports, ThermoWave could make the difference between first and second place! Or for working animals, they could be back at work within a couple of weeks.
Don’t wait! Your animal companion deserves the best treatment for their pain and discomfort.
Ask your veterinarian for ThermoWave Therapy TODAY!
If you want your veterinarian or rehabilitation specialist to learn about ThermoWave Therapy, please contact us and let us know who you go to and why they should know about this advance in deep heat technology. You and your pet deserve the best!
For more information, please complete this form and we’ll get back to you shortly.